· Wear the socks or hose you'd normally wear with the shoes you're considering.
· A shoe should conform to the shape of your foot, and it should correspond with activities you do, such as standing for long periods of time or walking long distances.
· If the base of your shoe is too narrow to the width of your foot it follows deformation of your in your forefoot and hurt the foot.
· Most footwear models are designed according to standard daily use in the workplace. The straps stretches over time and become difficult for you to balance.
· You can take your old shoe to the shop, an expert can understand the requirements of your foot from the condition and shape of your old shoe
· Your feet start swelling in the morning and they don't stop until about 4 p.m. That's as big as they're going to get, so always buy your shoes in the evening
Stand barefoot on a piece of paper or cardboard, and trace the shape of each foot and place the shoes on top of the drawing. The one which could be most comfortable for you closely match the outline of your feet. Visit shoosed.com portal for more.